Subject: [Leica] Broken Leicas
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:10:59 -0500

It was about a week old so it wasn't dead on arrival. The same thing
happened with my current desktop computer. It was about a week old when it
stopped booting. Nothing but a perpetual splash screen. The technician who
came to the house to fix it told me that Dell doesn't not replace defective
computers or defective parts with new ones. All replacement parts/computers
are refurbs, which explains why he had to replace my motherboard 3 times in
the next month. To assuage me, Dell sent me a gift certificate for $400 of
Dell equipment. I used it to buy a second CPU so I would have something to
use when the other CPU died. I finally said "screw it" and bought a Mac.

Jeffery