Subject: [Leica] Broken Leicas
From: pasvorn at (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:04:03 -0700

The original one that you bought was a new one, correct?  If this is the
case, it should be a Dead-On-Arrival.

In this case, you should received a brand new Dell laptop.

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Jeffery Smith <jsmith342 at>

> I don't know about Leica, but Dell computer recycles refurbished stuff when
> a defective computer is returned. I bought a Dell laptop that went belly up
> after a week due to a short or loose connection in the hinge (that shuts
> the
> computer screen off when folding up the laptop). I returned it and they
> immediately sent me a VERY used and BEAT UP same model that had been
> refurbished.
> Jeffery

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Broken Leicas)
Message from jsmith342 at (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Broken Leicas)