Subject: [Leica] Broken Leicas
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:58:49 -0500

I don't know about Leica, but Dell computer recycles refurbished stuff when
a defective computer is returned. I bought a Dell laptop that went belly up
after a week due to a short or loose connection in the hinge (that shuts the
computer screen off when folding up the laptop). I returned it and they
immediately sent me a VERY used and BEAT UP same model that had been
refurbished.

Jeffery