Subject: [Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 01:18:25 -0400

<<You have a cheap camera? No biggie. Just put a hunk of real good glass on
the front of it nobodies going to care or know the difference.>>

Ah, but you don't say that when you're talking sensor size and toy cameras
and the like  -- your sentence describes the very attraction for poor folks
of cameras like the G1. I can put all my best glass on it. You mean film
cameras I assume.