Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:27:35 -0500
References: <43d2b9bb1003180905j54f232f3ufe932baf6a42f069@mail.gmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20100318125223.032aa818@med.cornell.edu> <19b6d42d1003181754jc7c3471xa14c2972237bdbcc@mail.gmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20100319112306.0352fe40@med.cornell.edu> <06855D1CED284CE59443FF58D87C39A4@syneticfeba505> <D848F898-8994-49A4-87CF-487BAB9D1C92@mac.com> <3B9A2883FE274FBD9FB838EC874FF72D@syneticfeba505> <6B860CFB-0BEA-4045-A068-FAFE6461132B@gmail.com>

Lluis, your images certainly show that you are not making your presence
known. It's like you are invisible.

Jeffery