Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:52:45 -0700

Lord Jesus Henrietta,
I had to get off the recovery table only to discover without question will
return me for another time of recovery to get over this particular HCB BS
topic! Wannabees? CRAP!

I haven't read all the post on this "photographer?" "HCB WANNABE?" Such a
babblefest of drivel back and forth about some diddly squat exposure maker,
I looked at his bird site.... "twitter-flicker whatever?" and all I found
were a bunch of crappy happy snaps by what looked like some dead head
amateur happy snapping folks here there and yon!

At the moment I counted 51 postings on my screen and I'm sure I must have
deleted a bunch earlier about this chap and his crap exposures! You will
notice I did not refer to them as photographs! Because I have neither the
time nor inclination to read all this drivel about this sorry character
referred to as a "Street Photographer?" Like what is the big deal in any
event?

I may of course annoy some or possibly many of you and whatever bad feelings
you might have about my post! "Tough, get over it!"  I don't really care, as
this is the LUG! It truly is supposed to be about taking real photographs
with Leica cameras and or related equipment!"

And this jerk ass and his "HCB whatever, is completely with out one itoa of
a question nothing more than a bloody waste of time!"

So why aren't all you wasters of time over some dickhead idiot non-Leica
user, "NOT OUT TAKING PICTURES RATHER THAN THROWING YOUR LIVES AWAY PIDDLING
TIME AWAY ABOUT SOME TWIT WHO ISN'T EVEN USING A LEICA?" This guy and
whatever about him is a complete waste of time! Are you going to shoot
better photographs due to what is typed here about him and his tactics?????

Don't you really think you should get with the program, please! Get back to
real life and the fun of taking pictures? As THAT'S FAR MORE FUN! AND FAR
MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL THE BLOODY WASTED TIME OVER THIS TWIT AND HIS
EXPOSING ANTICS!

Yeah yeah I know , "OK Dr. ted go back to resting and your single malt
scotch! Cool Baby! :-) But at least I'm cool and relaxed... well that was
until a few minutes ago when I unfortunately allowed myself to begin reading
all this drivel about some character who supposedly makes exposures on the
street or God knows where, without a Leica!! I rest my case! I am in the
right place aren't I? This is the LUG about using Leica cameras and an
assortment of related lenses aren't I????

Damn don't you people have something far more important to do with your time
than going on about some meaningless twit who will die of interest in a few
days or so of the new electronic world? Notice I did not say photographic
world!

I rest my case and must return to a different life before "she who takes
care of me" catches me here raising my blood pressure to boiling point! ;-)

Have a nice weekend my friends,
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)