Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 00:58:35 +0100

:-) Nice to know you're alive, Dr. Ted

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 20 mars 10 ? 00:52, tedgrant at shaw.ca a ?crit :

Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Message from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)