Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:11:19 -0400

There is allot to be said about technique  There is a reason street
shooters have a lens/camera set-up for quick grab shots.  The minute
you raise the thing to your eye the gig is up.  Who ever thinks
Burlington street life is diverse or interesting deserves to be
arrested and dropped into the middle of East New York at midnight
without shoes.