Subject: [Leica] Visoflex LTM to M?
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:55:58 -0400

Yea, they are even less expensive.  I have a great telyt 20cm that
takes great shots (as long as I'm holding the camera).

http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/Street_Pages_2004/bs2004002.htm

The darkness on the bottom of the image is from a sluggish visoflex
II mirror.  I sent it to Sherry and it came back like new.  It is an
issue to consider when purchasing one.