Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:48:07 -0400

> Here's a picture taken from the bus on 125th St taken with a Bessa R2
> (bought from KEH) and a Summicron Rigid (I) 50mm.  I got the latter from
> e-Bay. When I decided to start studying photography again I was bowled over
> that the once astronomically unaffordable could be found on e-Bay for mere
> pennies on the original dollar. And I was happy.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/125th+Street/17040038.JP
> G.html

Very crispy looks from Summicron and severely under developed negs I
think!!!

I do love my Apple keyboard built into my shiny Macbook  Pro.
That's why Steve Jobs not made the little computers. He wants hand comfort.
My typing has improved since joining the LuG.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)