Subject: [Leica] AIPAD Photography Show IN NY
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:37:52 -0400

http://www.aipad.com/photoshow/new-york/

"One of the most important international photography events, The AIPAD
Photography Show New York, will be presented by the Association of
International Photography Art Dealers (AIPAD) from March 18 through 21,
2010. "

"More than 70 of the world's leading fine art photography galleries will
present a wide range of museum-quality work including contemporary, modern
and 19th century photographs, as well as photo-based art, video and new
media, at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City. "

Friday, March 19 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 20 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 21 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

$40 run of show pass (includes catalogue)
$25 one day pass
$10 one day pass with valid student ID

67/Park

I'll see you there. I'll be the guy with the brown hair brown eyes and black
camera.
All day Saturday there is  a string of free seminars about every other hour.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner