Subject: [Leica] HCB wannabes
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:47:53 -0600

Ken Carney wrote:
I don't know.  I'm all for the Bill of Rights and such, but as a
parent/grandparent, if I was out with my young kids/grandkids and
someone started photographing them without permission, I'm afraid it
would get ugly fast.

As I said, I was *not* taking pictures and was not even near the woman, and
still have not seen the kids she referred to.  I simply had a camera in a
public park.  If you called the cops on me for having a camera on my person,
things would definitely get ugly.  BTW, the camera was broken and had no
film in it.  I was checking out the meter.

And I'm a parent too.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE