Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:53:17 -0400

> Nathan,
> What did this guy do that you don't do all the time, judging from your
> photographs, such as at the market? How is he making it harder for the rest
> of us? The people making it hard for him and ultimately for us are the
> undereducated overmonied freaks addicted to fear and blind to the poisonous
> level their own boredom has reached. The same socio-cultural mentality that
> leads to the blanket no-trespass order handed out by the cops with zero
> legal foundation or purpose to someone who's done nothing wrong leads also
> to things like invading other countries on a  frigging whim, killing and
> maiming tens of thousands, going into people's homes and shooting them on
> the spot, and putting $10 billion a year into the pointless destruction of
> an entire, and ancient, society. It's exactly the same mind-set. I'm with
> Rabs: take to the streets.
> Vince
>
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at
> frozenlight.eu>wrote:
>
>> Sorry Mark, but if some guy with a camera acts like a jerk, then it will
>> make life more difficult for all of us.
>>
>> Nathan Wajsman
>> Alicante, Spain

"The U.S. Constitution?s First Ten Amendments: The Bill of Rights
Part of the U.S. Constitution For Dummies Cheat Sheet
Some of the signers of the U.S. Constitution felt the need to spell out the
rights of individual citizens in contrast to the establishment of the powers
of the federal government enumerated in the Constitution itself. Thus, the
first ten amendments to the Constitution, called the Bill of Rights, were
ratified as a group by December 15, 1791. They are:

Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; OR ABRIDGING THE FREEDOM
OF SPEECH, OR OF THE PRESS; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
(Caps belong to The Rabs)

I think the Third Amendment says the guys we don't care for so much have
rights too. Its in there somewhere I swear!

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner