Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:11:16 -0400

Nathan,
What did this guy do that you don't do all the time, judging from your
photographs, such as at the market? How is he making it harder for the rest
of us? The people making it hard for him and ultimately for us are the
undereducated overmonied freaks addicted to fear and blind to the poisonous
level their own boredom has reached. The same socio-cultural mentality that
leads to the blanket no-trespass order handed out by the cops with zero
legal foundation or purpose to someone who's done nothing wrong leads also
to things like invading other countries on a  frigging whim, killing and
maiming tens of thousands, going into people's homes and shooting them on
the spot, and putting $10 billion a year into the pointless destruction of
an entire, and ancient, society. It's exactly the same mind-set. I'm with
Rabs: take to the streets.
Vince