Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:53:29 -0400

I have no darkroom training and no darkroom, both of which conditions I aim
to fix someday in the next year or two as I love black and white film. So
these went to B&H and you'll notice if you look at it full size all kinds of
staining along the top and some threads and dust in the scanning as well.
It's a crapshoot. Emphasis on crap.

Also if you look at it large you'll get a very nice rendition of the Apollo
Theater marquee sign.

Thanks for the comments.

Vince