Subject: [Leica] Sensor cleaning revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 17:32:55 -0500

> I would suggest that the film analogy is cleaning negatives before
> enlargement
> and/or spotting prints.
> Frank D.
>
> On 4 Mar, 2010, at 16:10, Frank Filippone wrote:
>
>> Film has no analogy at all.

Sometimes there's a film on your sensor filter and you have to scrape it
off. Perhaps with the proper entrenching tool*
Which reminds me that in most cases from what I have just search engined
you're not cleaning your sensor but your sensor filter which covers it.
Unless the M8/9 and back for the R are different.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

*
http://www.ontargetsportsonline.com/Gun%20Accessories/Glock%20Accessories/Gl