Subject: [Leica] Sensor cleaning revisited
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:44:27 -0500

Sometimes I use a small electric sander fashioned from an old dental drill
and these 2 sq mm patches of Australian sharkskin you can buy online from
Henry's in Toronto (technically illegal in the US but Henry's will ship them
within a larger order). If I'm out on a shoot I just load up a very small
chunk of Brillo and swab it around in there with the tip of my tongue.

Goat urine also is supposed to be good, but only on SONY and Canon.  It's
not recommended for Oly's, Panasonic, Nikon or Leica.