Subject: [Leica] Sensor cleaning revisited
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:50:04 -0500

Hey Mark:
Why does Glock sell small shovels? I'm asking seriously. I mean my first
thought was, if you have a Glock can't you just force others to dig trenches
for you with their hands? But no, I mean it, why do they sell these? Is it
part of the shooting experience or guerrilla/terrorist/anti-insurgent
pro-IMF warfare tactics or what?