Subject: [Leica] Sensor cleaning revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:44:50 -0500

> Not necessarily.
> If the compressed air has and continues to work for you - great!
>
> Every individual develops their own working methods.
> What works for some may or may not work for others;
> for all sorts of variable reasons
> (brand of air, distance from sensor,
> environmental stuff forced along with pressurized air stream,
> and more etc.).
>
> Another web link doesn't mean "mistake"
> simply another bit of information
> to take with a grain of salt
> and your favorite steel cut oats.
>
> ;~)

Its possible that I've had some luck and picked out better than average
compressed air and been carful to get get the stuff in it spraying out of
the can. Like I'm not holding the thing upside down.

And also lots of time I just use the bulb thing. The rocket.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Sensor cleaning revisited)