Subject: [Leica] greetings
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:03:42 -0500

I read on flickr of the jet blue adventure but i'm not clear on why this
leads to your not keeping batteries in the camera? The M6 has Leica's first
TTL meter, is that right? Was it or the M5 (not counting the lovely CL of
course) the first M series with a meter?

[ Totally off the point, I have yet to see anyone on the LUG cop to owning
the much deplored M5. How bad can they be? When you find them, they ain't
cheap; but nobody seems to own one either. ]

Bharani, back to you: lovely b&w of the elderly woman.  when you post more
photos on the LUG gallery and want people to check them out put in the link
again because I'd have to go looking for your original post to get back to
your pages. I think. I could be wrong. Maybe since you're posting now your
stuff is on the front page of the general site?

As you can see I'm ignorant of much, being relatively new myself. Though I
did sort of accidentally by imputation refer to Rabs as "Calvinistic" today.
Tomorrow: "reckless sybarite." Keep 'em guessing I say.

Vince