Subject: [Leica] greetings
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:27:30 +0100

Vince,

I loved my M5! I sold it to finance the M8, but I sincerely regret
that sale. Specially now that I decided to (partially) go back to
film...
And yes, I believe the M5 is the first M with TTL metering.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 26 f?vr. 10 ? 07:03, Vince Passaro a ?crit :