Subject: [Leica] Belgian Ale test -- where's Nathan?
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:46:50 -0500

And I can't believe we haven't heard from NATHAN on the belgian ale NYTimes
piece. He's probably too disgusted even to comment on it.

I see Frank you won't agree with me on the rueing  of the 'big bready sweet
ales'.  I still think very highly of Bass however. Not American of course,
but I believe it's in the IPA style. Of course the "I" belonged to the Brits
for a while. But the American's have taken the style and turned it into
liquid cookies.