Subject: [Leica] Castles of the Rhine
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:24:50 +0100

If it's a Schloss or Schlo?, then it's almost certainly a residence,
palace or stately home.

If it's a Burg, Feste or Festung, then it's almost certainly a fortified
castle or fortress.

Castles of the Rhine:

http://www.mediaspec.com/castles/rhein/index.html some very old pictures

http://www.loreley-info.com/eng/rhein-rhine/castles.php

A map of the Rhine and where the castles are located - just click on the
names.

Castles on the river Neckar

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Castles_in_Rhein-Neckar-Kreis

A whole load of links to the castles and stately homes on the river
Neckar (where Heidelberg is)

Cheers
Douglas