Subject: [Leica] Vienna
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:22:35 +0100

Le 21 f?vr. 10 ? 20:07, Leo Wesson a ?crit :

> We are in the formative stages of planning.  The last few trips fell
> through. At this point we are thinking of  flying into Frankfurt and
> raking it from there.  Travel by train, not rushing.  Wife wants to
> see some castles.

Neuschwanstein
The most stunning place I've ever seen - Walt Disney was a choir boy
in comparison as it was really meant to be used ... - might be on you
way to Vienna via Salzburg for instance

Douglas should know more about the German ones on the Rhine RIver

Sch?nbr?n already referred to is also worth the visit ; classical
architecture and a cousin to Versailles

Castles were the daily bread of European Warlords, you'll find as many
as you wish, from the most derelict Roman construction to the best
preserved crazy dreams of the 19th century.

When are you coming over?

Ph