Subject: [Leica] Castles on the water
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:55:08 +0100

Larry,

I'm sure I've seen it before in a Hollywood movie, but I can't for the
life of me remember which one.

Looks to be a fascinating place.

To be honest, I never really liked the Rhineland - I much prefer the
Harz Mountains with narrow gauge steam railways, old mines and mining
towns. I always did find industrial archaeology much more interesting
than straight history.

Cheers
Douglas