Subject: [Leica] Leica Diopter/Correction lens
From: khc1013 at gmail.com (Anthony Kwan)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:17:46 -0600

Thanks for all the suggestions. Geoff has been sending me many useful info
off--the-list which is very helpful. Thank you again.
For some reasons, I have seen somewhere on the net that there are some third
party diopter which is actually something else instead of a diopter.
I am just going to wait on a used one come up as I can still take
photographs without it. It's just that it will make things easier.

Thanks guys,

Anthony