Subject: [Leica] Leica Diopter/Correction lens
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:50:59 +1000

Anthony I've never heard of a third party provider for these. The Leica ones
certainly are expensive. May I suggest that you visit your optometrist and
see if you can try their test lenses with your camera? You should be able to
establish what is the right correction for you at least.  Once you are
confident with that you may be able to track down a used item for less
money. eBay is a good place to look.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman