Subject: [Leica] Leica Diopter/Correction lens
From: khc1013 at gmail.com (Anthony Kwan)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:39:43 -0600

Hi,

I have a m6ttl .85 with a 35 summilux pre-asph. I am trying to stop wearing
glasses while I am shooting to make framing easier. And I was looking into
the correction lens. They actually cost more than what my glasses cost. Does
anyone know that if any third party make good correction lens for M's?

I am looking for a -1 or -1.5. If you have one that you would like to get
rid of, even better, please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

-Anthony

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Leica Diopter/Correction lens)