Subject: [Leica] New 35mm cropped
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:55:58 -0500

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Frank Dernie
<Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com>wrote:

> OTOH both are highly regarded by the vast majority of people who use them,
> including me.
> I am glad I got the M9 but having had it for a couple of months I am very
> aware that its merits over the M8 are -very- minor, for me.
> Frank
>
> I love my M9. It is the digital camera that I have been waiting for since I
switched to digital.  But I also love my M8's!  I haven't stopped using them
juts because I now have an M9.  I used my M6's and my M7's at the same time,
too.  I just carry three cameras with different lenses on each.  Usually, I
have the wider lenses on the M9 and the longer lenses on the M8's.  I have
to look at the EXIF to see which camera took which shots.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] New 35mm cropped)