Subject: [Leica] GMAIL
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:13:03 -0500

I just wanted to thank everybody for the suggestion to switch to gmail.  I'm
having all of my e-mail forwarded to my gmail account and it is saving me
hours every day.  I don't have to weed through e-mails on each separate
computer and it's really easy to label and sort the ones that come into my
cloud account.

Anything that saves me that much time is wonderful!!

I just have to remember to change my return address for the LUG!

Thanks -

Tina
--
Tina Manley, ASMP