Subject: [Leica] New 35mm cropped
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:46:34 +0000

Oh I think the M8 is a "not particularly well thought of" camera already, by
those who have never used one, or are unfamiliar with rangefinders.
So is the M9. There is shed loads of stuff on the net from people slagging
them off, the M9 more or less just as much as the M8.
OTOH both are highly regarded by the vast majority of people who use them,
including me.
I am glad I got the M9 but having had it for a couple of months I am very
aware that its merits over the M8 are -very- minor, for me.
Frank