Subject: [Leica] IMG: Y
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 06:55:54 +0100

Hi, for me the pic would work if it had beenexecuted with more attention to
detail.
Then the picture would have been aligned with the right side of the frame
and for me more importantly the second hand of the clock with the top left
line of the ceiling.
Did you intentionally disalign them like the table setting in a japanese
restaurant?
seasons greetings
simon