Subject: [Leica] IMG: Y
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:12:20 -0800

Rudy offered:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/avianart/4209104625/

Hi Rudy,
Remember you asked for critique and comment! :-)

It appears as nothing more than a composition assignment for a high school
art class. Sorry mate but that's life.

Quite frankly I'm sure you can accomplish far better. Thank you.
Please don't take it personally it's the piece of pseudo art I'm speaking of.

If I should be so impertinent may I ask, would you please explain to the
crew what your motivation was to make this exposure? And what are you trying
to illustrate? Looking for your response!
Thank you.
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz) ([Leica] IMG: Y)