Subject: [Leica] IMG: Y
From: styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 15:01:22 +0100

Simon,

i did not try to create a compositional perfect photo. This was just
emotional. I looked through the finder and released the shutter at the point
where I felt it was right. This is difficult to put in words. If I would
have worked the photo I would have taken a tripod and would have applied to
the photographic rules. This photo does not apply to the any rules.

Season greetings to you as well.

Best,
Rudy
---