Subject: [Leica] sushi restaurant question
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 07:03:16 +0100

L.s.
Hi, a recent thread about a photo by Rudy made me think about intentionally
omitting to perfectly align things.
You might have had the same experience once you are seated at a high class
sushi restaurant you notice that the placement of all the items in front of
you is not aligned with bigger fixed surfaces like the table and the ceiling
etc.
I know for a fact that this misalignment is intentional but still I've
straightened my plate unconsciously before realising my gross error in sushi
etiquette.
My question is,
Do any of you know what the hidden code of this alignment is?
I've been told that sushi masters can even communicate to each other by
placing objects in front of them so I assume that most of the code is secret
but would anyone here give me a hint?

Seasons greetings to all of you

fond regards

Simon