Subject: [Leica] Bob's blog
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:06:43 +0100

I fully agree with your preferences. My PAWs have been Wordpress-based since
2006, except that I  "rolled my own", i.e. downloaded Wordpress, installed
it on the hosting server, configured the database etc. It sounds involved
but if you follow the instructions, then it is not that hard. This was back
in 2005; nowadays most shared hosting packages come with Wordpress
preinstalled so you do not have to do any of that. Or you can just use
wordpress.com indeed.

If all you ever want to show is pictures, then I think Smugmug is the nicest
option, but if (like me) you also want to mix text and images, then
Wordpress is hard to beat.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain