Subject: [Leica] Bob's blog
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:32:48 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Larry. It's the standard?template that comes with the freeware, so
nothing special.
I appreciate the feedback on the spacing. Will do in future posts.
As the software runs?on the web host's machines, it doesn't matter if your
Mac, PC or other. You just need your browser.
Let me know if I can help at all.
Best,
Bloggin' Bob
?Bob Adler