Subject: [Leica] Migrating to Mac
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:33:33 +0000

I use the macbook and love it.  I am much more at ease being able to use my
computer wherever I am, so the few lower performance issues are worth the
portability to me.  Laptops, especially the current macbooks are quite fast
anyway.   As far as software, I got Microsoft Office through my company
prior to retiring, and saved a ton of $.  I bought the Mac version of PSE,
and also got C1 via the upgrade on their site.  Have yet to get LR or
Aperture, but am fumbling over which to go with in the future.

The Apple Stores have a sale on many of their products the day after
Thanksgiving, which is when I bought mine 2 years ago, and saved a fair
amount.

Gene -------------- Original message from Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at