Subject: [Leica] Migrating to Mac
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:35:52 +0100

Tina,

I've trade on year ago to Mac, I've bought the 24" Monitor, you will
need a new software PS, Office etc. for Mac. Time Machine is wonderful
for your automatic safe backups, monitor es very bright, if you have
an EIZO it will be better. Initally is quite different from a PC,
after you can do the same; what I think about the Mac is that it is
more sure than a PC, i.e. never virus problem.

I have a bad experience with all the labtops I owned, I always had
disc problems (with Toshiba, HP, Compaq).

I think so that Leopard is better than Vista, I find it horrible.

Final conclusion for me is work with a Mac is safer

I hope this helps

Saludos
Lluis

El 09/11/2009, a las 21:51, Tina Manley escribi?: