Subject: [Leica] LCD Protector for M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:02:57 +1000

On the other hand, the first M9 I got to handle here was a loan camera. The
last user took it to Africa for an assignment. He also said that he never
thought about the buttons on his shirt while the camera was on his neck for
the shoot. The LCD was completely covered with fine abrasions. Possibly from
shirt buttons, dust storms, marauding leopards or attempts to polish off the
scratches from all of the above! Still functional but does reduce contrast
and clarity of the display. I'd rather spend $20 or whatever on a
protector. Your scratch mileage may vary ;-) Guess which LCD the next buyer
might prefer when the time comes to sell the current camera following an
attack of M10lust?

--
Cheers
Geoff