Subject: [Leica] List crossover
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Not that it's camera/format/gear based, but a number of folks here
participate over at John Brownlow's (AKA Johnny Deadman) Streetphoto forum,
which I believe originally spun off from the LUG, but that was before my
time.

Gear occasionally does come up, but usually in evaluation of it's
suitability for that type of shooting. Harping on the matter is considered
to be missing the point.