Subject: [Leica] This one bounced
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

I know some of those N. Florida springs, mostly the ones on the Santa Fe and
Sewanee, from canoeing with my father as a teenager. In the '70's the Ginnie
Springs cave complex, near Gainesville, used to take a couple of divers
every year until they put a grate across the main spring mouth. I knew guys
that would sneak in and dive there at night.