Subject: [Leica] This one bounced
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:32:59 -0400

dove ginnie back then--maybe the scariest thing I ever did.

my dive "buddy" decided he wanted to see how dark it was and turned
off our only light with out telling me.

ric

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] This one bounced)
Message from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] This one bounced)