Subject: [Leica] List crossover
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 00:25:20 -0700

I notice that a number of LUGgers cross-post to the Olympus list
(*raise hand*). I also know Tina and others sometimes cross post to
other Leica lists (LEG?!) and some people even cross post to HUG
(Hassy), RUG (Rollei) etc.

But are there no other 35mm camera list the LUGgers regularly cross
post to? I know a number of you own Nikon, Canon, even a Pentax or
two.

Does this come about partially because the OM shares some
philosophical DNA with the Leica - Maitani said that he wanted the
OM-1 to be Leica-like.

Inquiring mind and all that...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com