Subject: [Leica] List crossover
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:18:49 -0500

Richard,

I am guilty of cross-posting to the Oly list, mainly because there are some
very helpful guys there that have helped me improve the use of my primary
camera, which is an Oly digital using both Leica and Oly lenses.  Another
helpful site is the Leica Forum, http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/
, which also has some nice folk who appreciate good cameras and photos.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA