Subject: [Leica] List crossover
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:22:13 -0400

> Richard,
>
> I am guilty of cross-posting to the Oly list, mainly because there are some
> very helpful guys there that have helped me improve the use of my primary
> camera, which is an Oly digital using both Leica and Oly lenses.  Another
> helpful site is the Leica Forum, http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/
> , which also has some nice folk who appreciate good cameras and photos.
>
> Jim Nichols

Cross-posting  meant though you send the exact same post to more than one
list. Which is a thing not so cool to do I think.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] List crossover)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] List crossover)