Subject: [Leica] Fall geese and other birds
From: jhnichols at (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:55:54 -0500

Hi Larry,

They haven't abandoned the Southland.  We have them year-round in Tennessee.
The required parking lot catch-basin at Wal-Mart has a large flock, along
with some beavers.  As I passed by a couple of nights ago, it appeared that
the beavers had cut the last shade tree on the bank, where the geese liked
to gather during mid-day.  It appears that, as we take over more of the wild
habitat, the creatures just become a part of everyday life.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA