Subject: [Leica] List crossover
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:47:36 +0200

I don't know about others, but I joined the Olympus list when I got my
E420 (since sold) and E3 (still have for those occasions when an SLR
is required). Having struck up several "virtual" friendships there, I
post my PAWs, PADs etc. there as well, regardless of equipment.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu