Subject: [Leica] was iso 100.000+?? now photo quotes
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:52:30 -0600

People often ask how can I shoot film esp. on vacation as I won' t know
if "the shot" came out.  Then it's a discussion of bracketing which
causes their eyes to glaze over.  I'm doing a project with Kodachrome
and I rather like the suprise I get in the mail box when I get a package
from Parsons, Kansas.

ernie