Subject: [Leica] Still toying with getting a 75mm Summilux
From: wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:14:15 +0500

Not yet being a Leica camera owner (tap, tap, tap goes my foot) but having
purchased one Leica lens (new 50 'lux), that's going to be it for some time
so I will get to know it.

I've got three of the fast Nikkor zooms and have all but quit using them in
favor of the 50 and 85 1.4's.  I find I think more about what I am doing
using those lenses and avoiding the zooms.

Very good advice, Sonny.

Wendy